Our staff can:
- Answer questions about keeping you and your child healthy and when to see the doctor.
- Show you ways to help your child grow and learn.
- Help you learn what your child is telling you before he/she can talk.
- Help you make your home and car safer for your child.
- Work with you to solve problems that affect your family's health.
- Guide you through the process of getting health care and/or applying for the Oregon Health Plan.
Our programs include:
Maternity Case Management
Community Connections Network
To participate, please call 541-889-7279 and ask for a home visitor